Ahhh, the end of the year is closing in! Omg, how has the time flown by? Well, prepare for an on slaughter of wrap-up posts and New Year goals/expectations posts from me during the next couple of weeks as we transition from 2018 to 2019 (wow, that’s so weird to type…)
Also, since I didn’t post yesterday; Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone! ❤
For those of you who don’t know: WWW Wednesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words where you answer 3 ‘what’ questions about your reading.
What are you currently reading?
- Olive Kitteridge– My fiction writing class read the majority of this book, so I’m hoping to go back and read the ones we missed!
- Station Eleven– Still haven’t touched this since mid-November…
- Ruin and Rising– I’ve finally returned to my reread of this book! I’m currently a little over a third of the way through.
I finally got my number of current reads down from 5-6 books to 3 books! My goal is to finish all these books (plus another book which I’ll mention later) before the year ends. We’ll see if I can actually do it…
What have you recently finished reading?
- Rule– I finally, FINALLY finished reading my ARC of this book (only 3 months late, shhhh). It was interesting towards the end, but overall I found the book to be pretty cliche and a shallow fantasy. You can read my full review here!
- Celtic Tales– LOL, I started this book back in May and I finally just finished reading it! It was an interesting collection of stories that I had never heard of before, but for the most part, I found a lot of them lackluster. The physical book is really pretty itself though.
What do you think you’ll read next?
My goal before 2019, in addition to finishing all my current reads, is to finally read The Bear and the Nightingale! I actually got this book last year as a Christmas gift and I’ve been waiting until winter break again to read it! Not to mention, I got my Goodreads group to read this book this month and I want to participate in the discussion before December ends!