Hi! My name is Keri and I’m just your typical college student studying English (what a shocker, right?). I created this blog to be a central home for all of my book reviews, but I also post my thoughts on Goodreads (feel free to friend/follow me!).
- Young Adult
- The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
- Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
My Rating Scale:
- 5 Stars: All time favorite/enjoyed it immensely—as in I could barely put it down. Maybe not flawless, but it’s addictive/lovable qualities outweighed any minor criticisms.
- 4 Stars: Really great, but something about it held me back from completely falling in love with it.
- 3 stars: Decent and probably enjoyed it, but was lacking it too many areas to receive a higher rating.
- 2 stars: Had potential but was executed horribly. May have been an entertaining guilty read.
- 1 star: Total trash.
Note: I do tack on .25/.5/.75 stars to ratings since I believe a 5 point scale is too limited.
Additional Note: All stock photos of book covers used do not belong to me and are taken from Goodreads.