Hi! My name is Keri and I’m just your typical college
student studying grad who studied English and creative writing (what a shocker, right?). I created this blog to be a central home for all of my book reviews, but I also post my thoughts on Goodreads (feel free to friend/follow me!).
Fun Facts About Me:
- I am 22 years old and from Michigan!
- I enjoy writing (when I can actually convince myself to sit down and do it) so I like to occasionally post about writing!
- I could eat Honeycomb cereal forever
- I will gladly consumed anything chocolate-related, particularly dark chocolate
- I am both a beer and wine gal
- still trying to figure out if I prefer red or white…red is just SO PRETTY, but tbh white just might taste better imo
- It was the Nancy Drew series made me a reader–prior to 4th grade, I hated reading
- My family has 4 furbabies! A chocolate lab named Bailey, and three cats named Gamer, Rome, and Lucky
Favorite Age Categories:
- Young Adult
- The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
- Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
My Rating Scale:
- 5 Stars: All time favorite/enjoyed it immensely—as in I could barely put it down. Maybe not flawless, but it’s addictive/lovable qualities outweighed any minor criticisms.
- 4 Stars: Really great, but something about it held me back from completely falling in love with it.
- 3 stars: Decent and probably enjoyed it, but was lacking it too many areas to receive a higher rating. Or it was a book that just wasn’t for me.
- 2 stars: Had potential but was executed horribly. May have been an entertaining guilty read.
- 1 star: Just…yikes.
Note: I do tack on .25/.5/.75 stars to ratings since I believe a 5 point scale is too limited.
Additional Note: All stock photos of book covers used do not belong to me and are taken from Goodreads.